fruktansvard: (Default)
ᖴᗩᗷIᗩᑎ ᗰᗩᒪᔕTᖇOᗰ ([personal profile] fruktansvard) wrote2016-01-29 09:51 am
Entry tags:

(no subject)

Things that are going through my head right now:
  • Where am I?
  • Did they use protection?
  • Do I care?
  • How much was taken from me?
I think they robbed me for everything the bastards.

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 02:39 am (UTC)(link)
Holy shit, what?

i didn't see that this was a locked post...hope its okay

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:04 am (UTC)(link)
You did. Are you okay?

Whew! Sam saw this and was just like WHAT THE HELL!?

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:20 am (UTC)(link)
Oh no, sweetheart, we aren't talking about me. What happened? Where are you?

Awwwwwwwww. /cuddles

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
Fabian...you need to find out where you are. Are you okay? Have you been hurt?

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:40 am (UTC)(link)
Are you hurt? Are you safe?

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:45 am (UTC)(link)
Where am I?
Did they use protection?
Do I care?
How much was taken from me?
I think they robbed me for everything.

How can I not be worried? You can still be hurt.

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 03:49 am (UTC)(link)
I haven't. The part that worries me is that you don't know where you are and think they robbed you for everything.

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 04:10 am (UTC)(link)
Okay. No reason to worry I guess. Sorry for bothering you. Be careful.

turd! :P

[personal profile] sam_k_roth 2016-01-30 04:22 am (UTC)(link)
That's awesome. Talk to you some other time.